Thursday, March 20, 2008

A new bed for Joel

We bought a bed and mattress for Joel today. We shop for quite some time for a suitable bed for Joel. We saw a nice bed in Anakku last month, but when we went back to buy that bed, it's sold, and the new stock is not what we want. Once we bought the bed, I brought it straight to our room to fix it. And I clean it with wet clothes. We haven't take picture of Joel's bed. But I'll post it once we've take picture of it.

Anyway, we received some present for Joel, even before he's born. Thanks for the presents. Joel will be the youngest child in my family, and also in SyinNi's family, even among cousins. So, I'm sure he'll get all the attentions.



I'm so proud that SyinNi and I have Joel. If people ask me what's my biggest achievement, I would say my wife and my child, that's how proud am I to be a father and a husband of this beautiful woman. And I'm sure Joel will be a loving father and husband 20, 30 years from now.


No comments: