Thursday, March 20, 2008

9 months of pregnancy

I've always wanted to gather the photos taken each month during the pregnancy, I've posted some pictures on other post, but I'm gathering all pictures taken during 9 months of pregnancy, month by month.

Well, this is taken during August, we were visiting Ipoh with SyinNi's colleague, and during August it's 1 months into pregnancy and can hardly see the baby bump.


This is taken in St.Anne in Butterworth during September. My parents went to Penang to visit us, and SyinNi's parents were also there. We took a visit to the famous St.Anne Cathedral. There's a saying about St.Anne, Butterworth that the holy water there can bring children. We didn't took that anyway.


I've posted this picture before, as mentioned this picture is taken in Melbourne, Australia during October. We were visiting the Eureka Skydeck. And this is the exhausted SyinNi, you can start to see the baby bump if you observe carefully.

I still remember how SyinNi felt the baby kicks and punches during this month. But when SyinNi tried to show me, I can't differenciate which is a baby kick/punch, which is SyinNi's breathing.




This picture may look like we are in a photo studio, well... We are in a photo studio, we attended SyinNi's big bro's marriage registration during November in Subang Jaya. I don't have the full stand up picture, but you still can see the baby bump.

Yeah, I started to feel the kicks and punches this month. It's so thrill to be able to feel it.




Yeah, this picture again. We took this picture during a friend's wedding reception in Shah Alam on 25th December 2007. What a special date to held a wedding reception. Anyway, if you compare this picture with any picture before, you can really see the baby bump. But for me, it's more than a baby bump.

I used to 'play' with Joel. I used to tap on SyinNi's stomach, and Joel will response with a kick or a punch. It's so fun to be able to 'play' with Joel in such a way, can't wait for Joel to be able to really play with me.


The baby bump during this month, January is actually quite big, but because of the jacket, I don't think you can notice it. This is the day we took a flight from KLIA back to KK, Sabah.

After staying in Penang, visit to Ipoh, visit to Australia, stay in Alor Star and stay in KL. We are now not going to travel that much from this point onward.


Well, this is a new picture taken in 9th February 2008. We went out for a diner in Tanjung Aru Beach to celebrate SyinNi's birthday.

We had a not-so-tasty meal, anyway, the main purpose is for us to be together celebrating this day. It's not the food anyway.


This is the latest picture, not only it's taken in March, but it's taken today. Just because we missed the March photo to upload, I requested SyinNi to take this picture before we go for lunch. Where??? Outside of my house of course.

I know you much be going 'Wow'... Yeah, the baby bump is quite big now. It's labour month, of course it's big. But SyinNi and I are having cough now, hopefully we can get well before the delivery comes.

I'm so thrill lately, did a lot of thinking. I recall what I felt when we first know about SyinNi's pregnancy. We were happy, we know we are going to have our baby, but just happy. Before we went to a gynae to do a ultrasound scan, sometimes we are not so sure, we don't feel anything different. SyinNi's not having a very strong morning sickness. Somemore very good appetite.

But now, it's different. We alreay have a name for our baby. Joel Tan Chee Wen. Joel kicks and punches, and he is coming out soon. The feeling we had 9 months back compare to now is very much different. 9 months ago, if you ask me how I feel, I'll tell you I'm happy. If you ask me now, I'll still say I'm happy. But the degree is different.

Now I know why a baby takes 10 months to deliver. It's for parents to get prepared, to build the bond between parents and child. I can really see how SyinNi bonds with Joel. I'm very glad that we are coming to an end to this pregnancy, although we enjoyed it a lot, we still want to see and touch Joel.

No comments: