Friday, March 28, 2008

I'm coming....

This morning, SyinNi shows symptoms of labour. We went to Dr. Ramesh, after he did some checking, he said not yet, but soon... How soon??? "Maybe tonight, maybe tomorrow, or day after tomorrow, no one knows." He said.

And now, it's 8.53pm, SyinNi said she experience some contractions late afternoon just now. And so, we timed the interval between each contraction, and the duration of each contraction for an hour. We timed it since 7.40pm, and it's so consistent, time interval between each contraction is 6 mins, every contractions last about 45-50s, for an hour.

We've decided to go to the Rafflesia Specialies Center at 9pm, and now, I'm here waiting for the time, while SyinNi's resting for a long 'fight'... I'm so excited. I'm so thrill, the result of 9 months pregnancy is just around the corner... I don't know what to say now, so excited and so scared.

I'll upload Baby Joel's photo as soon as possible.

No comments: