Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Things I wanted to do

There are a lot of things I wanted to do, and planned to do, when I got to know that SyinNi is pregnant, one of the thing was to take photos of the baby bump every month, and to update this blog as often as I can, I mean at least 1 every 2 weeks. I failed on updating the blog, but at least I took photos quite of SyinNi quite often.


This is a photo taken on week 23, of SyinNi's pregnancy, which is around 4 and a half months. And we took this phot is Batu Ferringhi, Penang.


This one is taken in Batu Pahat, Johor, we attended SyinNi big brother's wedding reception. And it taken around 27 weeks which is around 6 months.


This one is taken in KL, during a family friend's wedding on 25th December 2007. And it's about 30 weeks, which is about 7 months at the time this photo is taken.


This one the taken on January, at KLIA, and we are waiting to take a flight to go back to KK, Sabah. And it's about 7 months plus into pregnancy now.

Notice how the baby bump grow? And the bigger he grows, the harder he kicks and punches. Pity SyinNi....

I haven't upload the latest photos into our computer, but the time is nearer and nearer. It's 29th February 2008 at this time when I post this blog, which means, there are 1 and half months more. And I'll be able to talk to Joel, feel him, sing to him, and kiss him...

No comments: