Friday, February 8, 2008

Latest pictures.

I have just recently uploaded the photos that I took for the ultrasound scan. And here's the 2 most recent one.



This is the 1st ultrasound picture that Dr. Ramesh in KK, Sabah took. He asked us if we knew our baby is a boy, we say 'yes'. But out of curiousity, I asked him how did he know. He then print this picture with a statement 'penis'. I really cannot tahan dy.... Funny doctor....



This is the picture taken during our second visit, and this is the clearest ultra sound picture I have ever seen of our baby. And Dr. Ramesh can feel that our baby is very active... And very true, he is. He will dance whenever he hears music, he will kick whenever SyinNi eat something... If you can't visualize this picture, try look at this picture by rotating your head 90 degree to your right...

No comments: