Monday, February 25, 2008

34th week

It's going to be 34th week on Tuesday. At least that is what the doctor said. With 34th week, it literally means that there are 3 more weeks until 37th week, and that is when our baby is getting big enough for the real world.

I read a book on what to expect in 7th month of pregnancy. And it said that you can feel the hickups, kicks and punches are a lot stronger. Well, I feel that, especially those hickups.

The gift of live is so wonderful, I can feel the 'dancing' whenever musics are on. We started notice this when we tried the musical toy that SyinNi's friend gave. Once the string is pulled, and music starts, you can feel the kicks and punches. I wonder that means he loves it or he hates it.

Our baby is growing bigger, I can see that from SyinNi's tummy. It's so obvious that you can see where our baby is lying. And it's such a fun thing, to 'play' with our baby. How to play? I just tap my finger on SyinNi's tummy, and Joel can actually answer back, by kicking back. And now, you can even 'touch' him by rubbing SyinNi's tummy. He will actually be calmer.

Quite a lot of people asked if we are expecting these few days or are we expecting twins. If you can see SyinNi, I believe you will know what that means.

Gift of life is so wonderful, even in SyinNi's womb, Joel can actually interact, response your tapping, response to music.

Recently, I asked the gyne on when will be a baby considered mature. I seems like 37th week is mature enough. So, anytime 3 weeks from now until 6 weeks from now, I can see, touch, feel, talk, kiss our baby. And that also marks the end of our sweety-sweety-8-hour-non-stop-sleep.

No comments: