Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Second visit

We visited Dr. Kang for the second time on 28th Oct (Sunday). This time, Dr.Kang place some device, more like a speaker, and we can hear our baby's heartbeat.

Then Dr.Kang starts doing the ultrasound scan... This time, I look at the monitor, see some movement, Dr.Kang said that's the leg kicking, but I really can't imagine it. The only thing I know is that our baby is a baby boy.



To be frank, everytime after we visit Dr.Kang, there's a sense of relieve. Relieve that our baby is growing normally.

Starting from Sunday night, everynight, I'll place my hand on SyinNi's lower abdomen, trying to feel our baby. I started to feel some movement on that night, at 1st I'm not so sure whether it's SyinNi's heartbeat or my heartbeat.

Yesterday, SyinNi said she started to feel movement, that movement cannot be felt outside, it's more like movement internally. At night, I tried to place my hand on SyinNi's abdomen, just trying to get the message from our baby. He may not be able to speak, but I believe he's hearing, and maybe, he'll 'speak' to us through movement. And then, I tried to sing while placing my hand on SyinNi's abdoment. And I can really feel him moving... Not sure if he's dancing because he loved my voice, or it's because he felt irritating... hahaha...

He may not be able to speak, but I believe he's hearing, and maybe, he'll 'speak' to us through movement.

No comments: