Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Baby going to Australia

This is suppose to be our 2nd honeymoon, it's more like a 1st visit to Australia for our baby now. Our flight to Sydney is on Wednesday night (3rd Oct 07), and we will fly to Melbourne on 8th Oct morning. Then back to Penang on 12th Oct 07. Cancelled a few mini trip, because I don't want SyinNi to be too tired.

For sure our baby will not know what's happening when we visit interesting places, maybe we will "re-visit" Australia when our baby has grown up, and maybe that time our baby got brothers or sisters liao le... hehehe, don't know...

Since our baby won't know what happened during our visit, maybe I should try to explain to him/her at night when we are resting in hotel on what's interesting before we go to sleep... Just like story telling.... I love talking to our baby (sound stupid to others, but I love it), just like everynight I would tell our baby, "Baby "guai" ah, let mami (SyinNi) have some rest ah..."


I love talking to our baby (sound stupid to others, but I love it),

1 comment:

中村雨音 said...

Ok, now I just found out ur good news haha.... Late congrats to u and SyinNi!!!! When will it be due?? How was ur trip to OZzie Land....hope both of u enjoyed it!