Tuesday, March 17, 2009

4th month of pregnancy

It's been a while since I update the blog on Little Tan no. 2... And I have to admit, this time around I've done less than what I've did when SyinNi was pregnant with Joel...

But still we manage to take pictures of pregnancy and the baby bump is showing.


Here's a photo of SyinNi during Chinese New Year at Alor Setar, although it's just 2 months, the baby bump is showing, and I remembered that SyinNi had more severe nausea compare to last time.


Just before the 3 months prenatal check-up, we've snap another picture. Baby bump is obvious, and everyone that we came across will ask if SyinNi's pregnant. Hahaha, ever wonder how they'll feel if we say, she wasn't?

4 months into pregnancy, we're expecting to be able to identify our baby's gender, but the position wasn't right to be able to see our baby's gender.

Joel wants SyinNi to hug and play with him more than ever recently. Wonder if it's because of the "Good mum, bad dad" we played recently. With me trying to suck his mucus out from his nostril, and when he's angry, SyinNi coax him...

But I can feel the tiredness of SyinNi, being 4 months pregnant, and have to take care of an almost 1 year old baby Joel (Some says baby tends to get sick more often around 1 year old time)... Not sure if it's true for all case, but it's true for our case.

No comments: